ArtWalk St. Albert
ArtWalk St. Albert will kick off on Thursday, May 3 in the city’s Perron District at 6 p.m.
Running the first Thursday of every month from May to September, ArtWalk is the perfect family-friendly
opportunity to stroll the District, meet local artists, visit downtown venues and enjoy an eclectic display
of artworks. Each month, discover new artworks hosted inside participating venues, and meet artists
displaying their works outside.
ArtWalk is a free event, and many venues offer refreshments and host special events. Indoor artworks
are displayed in the venues all month long. Don’t miss this unique collaboration between local artists
and St. Albert businesses all summer!
• W.A.R.E.S Giftshop (Hosting St. Albert Place Visual Arts Council), St. Albert Place 780.459.1690
• St. Albert Public Library, St. Albert Place780.459.1530
• Musée Héritage Museum, St. Albert Place 780.459.1528
• Art Gallery of St. Albert , 6D Perron Street 780.460.4310
• Art Gallery of St. Albert 6D Perron Street 780.460.4310
• Bookstore on Perron (Hosting St. Albert Painters Guild), 7 Perron Street 780.406.4674
• VASA Gallery, 25 Sir Winston Churchill Avenue 780.470.2059
• The Collective, 100 St. Thomas Street 780.470.2059
May 3 | June 7| July 5 |Aug. 2 |Sept. 6